Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Monday, November 12, 2007

Quitting Smoking, yet again

Ok- day one with the patch and I havent taken anyone out yet at home or at work- so far so good. This will be the thirs time I have quit in my smoking career. When I was pregnant at a young 19- and then again when I was 30 - yeah, I know, it was a long stretch! And now, I committed again to trying to stop for good after my 33rd birthday.
I know it's bad for me, but sometimes I felt I had to indulge in that guilty pleasure. But, it's better to be able to breathe, that and I want to be able to play with my grandchildren.

1 comment:

Mel :) said...

good on you! it will do wonders for your health. all the best!!!


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter