Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Kids and Money

Hi There
How many of you have noticed that when kids get to about the age of nine or so, the toys they want start costing A LOT more? My kids are wanting Ipods, drumsets, concert tickets, ugg boots, etc etc-
When this questions arise from the mouths of my babes- I wistfully remember the adorable toddler age- where a trip to the pet store was like going to the zoo- the local park was a wilderness trip, feeding the ducks was an adventure, and playing on a swing could be an all day affair.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining-
I love my kids- I just hope they don't grow up to be too materialistic.....

No comments:


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter