Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Thursday, November 8, 2007

What Would We do Without Children

When I first was with my new spouse- we would have every other weekend free- and this was new to me-
My son’s father had just come back into his life and I was used to having my boy with me most of the time, save for the occasional sleep-over.
I remember the first weekend alone, he asked me-
“Do you want to go to the fairgrounds and watch the fireworks?”
And I asked, “Why? We don’t have the kids with us.”
He laughed, and said I was so used to being a mother, I had forgotten how to be an adult.
This is so true of so many of us moms- we lose ourselves in being a mom- it becomes our whole identity.
Having time for yourself is imperitive towards being a good parent-

No comments:


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter