Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ozzy

My kids have been going on NONSTOP about wanting to go see Ozzy in Oakland- 10 and 13- not sure if we should take them-although I was 14 when I first saw ozzy- man, I AM getting old!
anyways- tix are like 50 clams a pop- we have been telling them it will come out of their savings if they want to buy tickets for themselves. I think this will teach some responsibility.
It is a long way tho- we are in Santa Rosa, and this is in Oak town- at least a 300 dollar night
and btw when the hell did tix start getting so expensive? I remember getting lawn seating at the Shoreline and it was 14 bucks!
Such a rip off- and the musicians dont see much of it- they make most of their cash from merch-
it's a shennanigan- why does a family outing have to cost so much????
I do like Ozzy tho.....

1 comment:

Lisa Di Clemente said...

Hi this is Lisa from Linkreferral. You asked what a blogroll is, and I can help you with that. Basically, I add your link to my website...most of my blogrollers get at least one hit a day from my site. As time goes on that will improve because I am constantly gaining traffic to my site. e-mail me at Lifeonthemoon@izoom.net tell me your name and your URL, I will blogroll you. Lisa
www.lifeonthemoon.biz


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter