Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Friday, November 9, 2007

You Tube

Have any of your kids ever watched anything on YouTube and gave themselves nightmares? What kind of crap are they posting on there? Stepdaughter and friends looked up aliens and she got freaked out and didnt sleep for 3 days!
When I say didn't sleep, I mean coming into our room at 3am and sleeping with us. Amazing things they do with special effects these days- in my time, Clash of the Titans was killer-man, I think I'm getting old!

1 comment:

suchsimplepleasures said...

my kids are crazy for youtube. they love watching kids getting in stupid accident videos...like america's funniest home videos. i hate those! i try to keep an eye on what they are watching but, it doesn't always work. sometimes, my step son finds the mature audience ones...not good! not good, at all!


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter