Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Monday, November 26, 2007

Girls in General

Well, the gossip thing with my stepbaby has blown over- seems the girls are friends again- go figure!
Well, her and I had a talk about all of that, how not to take someone else's word for it that someone else is talking bad about you- Always go to the source and ask them directly.
I had to explain how some people like drama and will do whatever they can to make it happen, even try and break up friendships just because they're bored or jealous of what these 2 friends have.
It's strange to see history repeat itself, the same things that happened when I was young are still happening- in this land of IPODS and Nintendo Wii, the more things change, the more they stay the same.....

2 comments:

Petula said...

I'm so glad that worked out and the two of you were able to talk about it! You're right! I guess I didn't realize it until you said it... these are the exact same things we went through as children. LOL!! I think I'm handling it much better than my mom did. :-)

SoulSistah said...

Glad I stumpled upon your site!


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter