Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Being Paternal

How can a father who sees his son every other weekend and never really calls in between not feel like he is missig out?
My son’s biological father was in and out of his life and then split for 6 years due to a drug problem.
He finally came back around almost 2 years ago-and takes his son every other weekend.
I didn’t force the issue with my son- I made sure he was OK with it and wanted to see his father.
But as far as the mundane day to day tasks of being a parent, both the other parents are not in the picture much at all.
What is it about people that they can give the responsibility of being a parent away? I could never imagine it- I guess I am just not wired that way.

No comments:


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter