Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lucky The Rat

Lucky she wasn't snake chow- just kidding PETA people!
She escaped! I'm telling you, rats are smart as hell! That little thing figured out how to open her cage and got out! We were looking for 2 days- wondering if she got outside or worse, inot our snakes cage! EEEK!
Well, last night, hubbo is in the dining room, and there;s the little stinker right there plain as day.
Now, mind you, my hubbo is a reptile and snake fanatic, but he hates rats! he looked at her and called me, frozen, like a little kid LOL
She took this as her cue and promptly ran under the defunct fridge we have in the office and holed up there for quite some time. We tried to lure her out with cookies and carrots- but to no avail.
So, I put her little cage in front of the now defunct fridge and waited lol- then i went to bed- I figured she may come out when she got thirsty.
Well, my plan worked- hubbo trapped her this morning!
She went in the cage to eat and he was able to close up the cage and secure it- hopefully there will be no more rat adventures for a while!
So take that PETA people- ;P

No comments:


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter