Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Love My Kids

I just wanted to say to the world how much I love my kids! I am very proud of my son who brought home a 3.4 GPA yesterday!
We had a lost bunny rabbit toy mishap last night-lol- the thing is like half an inch high- little Pokemon looking thing- needle in a haystack it was!
Little girl was very distraught over losing it- so much so she barely ate dinner-
Her Dad found it outside in the front yard of all places!
Kids and their attachments to little doo dads- !

No comments:


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter