Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

Well, I don't know about you, but I consumed mass quantities for Thanksgiving. I enjoyed food with the family and a rousing game of pictionary. I never knew my kids were so competetive ;)
I took some time to think about all the things I am thankful for-
I am thankful to have 2 eyes to see
2 legs to walk, 2 arms to hug, a brain that works (most of the time), I am thankful for the blanket on my bed, heat in my house, food in the fridge, and a job that pays the bills,
I am thankful that I live in a country where I can be myself, and no one can tell me how to dress or what religion to be.
I am thankful my children have the same things to be thankful for.
Most of all, I am thankful I have a family to share my life with....

No comments:


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter