Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Friday, November 9, 2007

My Son Wants A Job

My 13 year old son wants a job- what is the deal- is allowance not enough these days? It's not like we are poor and he has to go and toil for the family - we are not Appalachians or anything- I think he wants to make money- but I think he is way too young to be worried about a job-
although he does want a drumset and an Ipod- so maybe something under the table....
hmmmmmmm......

No comments:


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter