Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Monday, November 12, 2007

I must be insane

LOL- I wonder how I do it sometimes- I work 40+ hours a week- raise 2 kids 95% of the time- take 2 classes at the JC - go to dance class once a week - make time to workout at least 2 other times a week, post my blog and also work on some freelance graphic projects WHEW lol
my spouse is a webdeveloper- I am studying graphic design-we make a good team- lol

www.vargasmedia.com

I do wish I had the energy I had when I was 20- and my son was a little kid- but now, I have to have my 8 hours of sleep and take my multi-vitamins LOL when did I become such an old fart???
I wouldn't trade it for the world- I'm more alive now than I have ever been....

No comments:


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter