Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tootin Tuesday!





I can't believe it's Tuesday again! Well, I have something GREAT to toot about this Tuesday! We got our house! YAAAAY! And it is the best house we could ever ask for- so we all are so happy. We shocked the kids on Sunday ( we found out our offer had been accepted on Saturday when the kids were at their other parents' house.) We took them for a ride and didn't say where we were going- and then we pulled up in front of the house. My son asks me " Uh, Mom? Why are we pulled up in front of a house with a For Sale sign?" I just looked at him. And then it sunk in, " This is ours?" Both kids were ecstatic- especially stepbaby- she wants to paint her room designer colors, and put in shelves, and get new posters, and get an area rug, and, and, and, LOL! Such a decorator! I look forward to doing all of that and more in our new home- I have been a renter for so long- it will take some time for me to realize that this is mine forever~!

No comments:


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter