Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Friday, April 18, 2008

Long time no blog

Hi all- well, these things do happen, meaning, when I don't get a chance to write everyday- I do try, but sometimes domestic needs call- that and work and family etc etc- you know the drill...so anyways, working hard freelancing-
I never really went into what it is my hubbo and I do- he is a web developer and I am a graphic artist and marketing goddess lol
I was working a lot full time when he and I first met - and he was my inspiration to go back to school and pursue a dream....remember those?
I had my son at 19 years of age, and dropped out of college to work and raise him- something I NEVER regretted- don't get me wrong for one second, my son is a true blessing in every sense of the word-
But, now that he is older, and both children aren't toddler age anymore- I have had time to think of things I wanted to do to better myself.
And so, begins my journey, to be able to make more money, be around my family more and really feel like I have accomplished something great.
Like Frank McCourt's mother used to say... "that's your dream out now..."
'Tis, Angela, 'Tis......
until next time...

No comments:


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter