Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tootin Tuesday



Ok- I have laundry issues myself- I don't mind doing it- the kids know how to fold and put their stuff away- but I have to ask- how do they wind up using so many freakin towels? My 10 year old is the equivalant to half a person and she uses 2 towels per shower and showers daily- my son is no better, he puts the towels on the floor- (learned behavior from the man of the house ahem)
so I wind up washing loads and loads of towels. I tell them not to do it- but I caught the younger one yesterday going into the bathroom- where there were already 4 towels that were used one time- with two new towels- I was like, no, put them back. I' just sick of seeing nice towels on the floor and doing loads and loads and never seeming to get ahead. Am I obssessive? What should I do?

2 comments:

Dette said...

OMG - we have the same problem over here. They'll have 2 towels already hanging from the foot of their bed or on the wall hooks or on the FLOOR and they STILL get a new towel.

But I haven't figured this one out yet myself - hopefully someone else might have some tips for us!

MarieY said...

I feel for you! I dislike doing laundry - let alone folding them and putting them away. My kids are into using too much towels too - but I am happy to say that my 2 older kids know how to do their own loads of laundry.


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter