Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Friday, April 4, 2008

Hello All

I'm back- been typing my head off for what seems like days- doing the freelance fishing lol- so far so good- I am also looking for other ways to make a little extra on the side- so any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Other than that, let's see- searching for a new home - yes, you heard it here- we are buying in California! Anyways, I think we found the house- as long as they take the offer- THEY BETTER! LOL, just kidding human rights people- no violent tendencies here, just poetic license.
Anyways, it's a cool house, so if we get it, I may just have to post pics all about it-that and the new dog which should be arriving in about a month- haven't told the kids yet- we want it to be a surprise!

No comments:


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter