Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Friday, April 25, 2008

Still on the house hunt !

Yeah, you heard it right- still searching! The one house we really really really (did I say REALLY?) liked, the other people made an ALL CASH offer- What??????????? Now, those of you that live and love in Cali know an all cash offer on a house in pretty crazy- so, needless to say- we didn't get in a bidding war over it lol
We are making other offers, and have found another house that we like even more- gulp!
This will be the third offer we have made- hope third time is the charm!
Oh, and I get to go see our new Rottweiler puppy this weekend- he will be coming home in about 4 weeks!!!!! yay!

No comments:


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter