Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Monday, March 31, 2008

TESTAMENT



No, this is not a biblical blog, sorry 700 club people- it's actually about a band I went to go see this weekend in San Francisco http://www.testament.com/ is a metal band that has been around for about 20 years, and is my favorite band of all time still lol

Yes, I am a metalhed mom- much to the dismay of some of you readers. This does not mean, though, that I am a devil worshipping lunatic, for those of you living in the less liberal parts of the US!

I am a rocker and roller- the music moves me and makes me happy- and I blew my voice out screaming on saturday night lol- it's my way to get things out in a positive way- my hubbo and I like to go to shows a lot- its a good thing seeing as both our ex spouses were total lamos in the music dept- and never wanted to indulge us in our musical tastes- but that's ok becuase they suck and we don't LOL! Anyways, I had an awesome time- here are some pics to show how close up I was! Pretty close huh- amazing what a camera phone can do- what a novelty!!!!!

No comments:


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter