Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Lovely Saturday Morning

Ahhh, nothing like a clear day on a saturday with a wonderful cup of Starbucks coffee ( Yes, we over here are coffee snobs- we don't usually GO to the Starbucks, but we buy the coffee and make it here- same great experience without all those tempting scones- I swear those are the devil himself LOL!)
My son is at a friends, and baby is still sleeping- hubbo is at the tax man ( ahh, the joys of being self employed!) so I am here on my own. Nice and quiet, save for the fact that the house is a frigging mess!
I'll be honest here- I HATE housework, I mean, who doesn't? But, I think I hate it more than some-
My neighbor across the street- nice gal, with 2 kids - works 2 days a week and her house is like something out of Better Homes and Gardens! No, I mean seriously- have you ever seen a house that looks like a model to be shown to prospective buyers? This is the one! She had a bunch of neighbors over and I swear, I was araid to touch or sit on anything! How does a woman do this with 2 kids and a husband who works full time? SERIOUSLY< WHAT IS THE SECRET???? I WANT TO KNOW!!! My house is a wreck! We try and keep up - even have the kids clean their rooms and help with clearing the table and stuff,but still, the kitchen especially- GOOD LAWD!!!!
ANyone have any housekeeping secrets??? I would love to know-
I am deliberately procrastinating here- it's ok- there is more to life than having a spotless house!!!

2 comments:

Cinnamon said...

Hey, I was surfing by and found your blog. Quite a good read. :) Mind if I add you to my preferred blogs list?

WRITING MOMMY said...

My mom's house is like that. It was like that even when I was growing up. Mine is just the opposite. I don't hate housework but I just can't seem to cope with the amount of clearing involved. My house is not dirty - I keep things clean. But it's just cluttered. Stuff isn't where it belongs. So I'll be dropping in to see what secrets people give out. I bet there's a magic wand involved. :-P


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter