Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Get Paid To Blog

Yes, you heard it here- like you hear all over the web, but this site is actually legitimate! At Smorty you can make an account and start getting paid to blog . This is a great way to make some extra money doing something you really love. The idea is this, Smorty has a variety of different advertisers that want people to post opinions about them with a link to their site, you get paid to post an article about any advertiser you choose. They, in turn, pay you- sound good? Yeah it is!
http://www.smorty.com
Smorty- is one of the most known and best for getting paid to write opinion articles, which I think is pretty cool- well, who wouldn't think it was cool to get paid to write? I mean, all of us bloggers love to write or we wouldn't be here blogging, would we?
They offer services for advertisers as well- so go check them out
blog advertising
I am still new at this, so I will let people know how it's going for me, hopefully it goes well!
Maybe this will be the lauch you need to start working from home! That's one dream of mine, is to be able to work at least part time at home-
Thanks for listening!

No comments:


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter