Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Being A Decent Parent

Hi all- it's that time again, where I take this moment to rant about what a jackass my stepbaby's mother is. I use the term "mother" loosely-(read some past blogs for a more in-depth)
She moves to another city 50 miles away- cuts her visiting time from 50% to 15%- claims she has to live there because she can't find work where we are (bullshit) and to top it off- is barely working at all and hasn't sent a dime of money for this child in 9 months!
The kids needs glasses- we are paying for all the insurance- doing all the school stuff- basically I am doing her job and she is fine with it- she makes me sick!
She is a "recovering" alcoholic with Courtney Love syndrome where she will be shitfaced drunk and claim " I havent had a drink in a year!"
She has no plans to move back closer or be more of a mother- she isn't interested in how the kid is doing in school or any of the day to day stuff- she doesn't encourage any extra curricular activities- which we also pay for as well. Who does the broad think she is?????? I don't get it at all! Baby may also need some extra help with math, so we are looking for a tutor- another thing this woman won't help pay for- am i being too harsh? I think if you have children you either spend time or money or both! You dont give birth to hand them over to someone else- man I hate her sometimes!
Thanks for listening!

No comments:


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter