Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Monday, March 17, 2008

Blog about a dog





Well,my wonderful life mate has decided we must add another member to our animal menagerie :) He wants to get a purebred male Rottweiler- see above pic- HOW CUTE IS THAT! Although they can get upward of 150 pounds, these dogs are very loyal and loving and wonderful with children, hence why we want one.
We are going tonight to the wonderfully recommended Neu-Castle Rottweilers in Livermore to take a look at the parents and reserve a baby for 8 weeks from now!
Anyone have suggestions for names??????

1 comment:

Mel :) said...

ohhhhhh he's sooooo cute! sorry, cant think of any name suggestions just now - but what a cutie!!!!


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter