Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Well, the kids made out like bandits- as I am sure all of yours did !
Baby got her Nintendo DS- and a bunch of games and clothes and whatnot.
My son got a drumset- he was soooo happy!
We had it hidden in the office/den- so in the morning- I had baby get all the presents separated for everyone-
So, here she is, in this mountainous sea of gifts(literally!),and my son has maybe 5 lol
Anyways, the look on his face- he opens a box- " wow, sweatpants, on Christmas- thanks..."
Poor kid looked like he was getting the jip-so I told him to get me the telephone out of the office- and he opens the door and was like
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!
there was a brand new, shiny black drumset!- he was VERY happy! What's the point of having kids if you can't torment them once in a while? :)

1 comment:

Petula said...

That sounds great! I'm sure the look on his face was priceless.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed your Christmas.


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter