Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bellydancing

I just got this DVD a couple of weeks ago- It's called "My Personal Trainer" with Rania
As some of you may know, I take a bellydance class once a week. But, I also decided to get some DVDs to get extra excercise at home. This one, while it doesn't stress the technique, kicks your A**! You really feel like you worked out- and the nice thing is you can customize it-so take a look....




2 comments:

Petula said...

This is so great! I would love to have this DVD... I may have to check out the link and order it. I just showed it to the teenager and she said, "I wanna bellydance!"

We've been dancing some evenings so this may be just the added incentive we need to keep going!

Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Hello! I found you on link referral. I like your site a lot. It's pretty interesting. I like the video.


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter