Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Friday, December 7, 2007

Baby Mama Blues

Ok- so if some of you have been reading my blog, you will know that my stepbaby's mother is a real piece of work- not only moved out of the county, but cut her visitation from 50% to about 10%- hasn't been willing to pay any support and won't take the initiative to get paperwork to give us sole physical and legal so we can keep her in her current school etc.
She again has a new boyfriend, and has already taken my little one to meet this guy on more than one occasion. She can't wait and see if this one (of like 8, in the last year) will work out- she has 2 weeks without her kid, you think she would handle her shit then, but no, drags her daughter around like some prize to any dude she happens to be seeing at the time.
This one is a fireman at a university, and found it appropriate conversation to tell my little one about a sorority hazing where a girl's fingers got blown off- as well as part of her head and stomach, and proceeded to tell her that there was blood everywhere WTF???? What kind of person thinks this is appropriate conversation for a 5th grader?
This woman is an imbecile-sorry, had to vent-

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Dear,I dont know all story about the baby but I can understand your feelings!I wish you all the best and Regards from Croatia

Tracy said...

I don't blame you for needing to vent! Sounds like a really crummy situation. Sometimes venting can help you focus on the next thing that's right for you; or it can at least take the edge of the angry feelings.

I hope things get better. That the 5th grade child gets plenty of attention, affirmation and interaction from you and your husband to counteract some of this bad stuff.

suchsimplepleasures said...

your steps bio mom and my steps bio mom...they may be the same people! only...mine still lives in the country...

Petula said...

I am so sorry to hear about that. It still amazes me the stuff parents put their children through. I hope you're able to get full custody soon...

Don't apologize about venting! What are friends for?


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter