Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Holiday Activities

Well, loyal fans, it has been a busy week at my house so far!
I had dance class and a neighbors party after work Monday-
volunteered for my sons play Tuesday
went to see his play Wednesday
drum lessons and christmas shopping today
stepbaby's chorus AND band performance tomorrow
gift exchange with some of the fam damily sunday
WHEW!

My son played the villian in a musical The Castaways- he was GREAT! I think he may be a natural- he has been taking drama for almost 2 years now and he really has a knack for it-
he's a natural ham! I was watching him on stage last night and couldn't believe how big he has gotten- he's 13 already! His first stage performance he was 4 and was a pirate in Peter Pan- it seems like yesterday!
Stepbaby is excellent in chorus and clarinet-she has been in ADVANCED band now for 2 years, and HONOR chorus- both are by invitation only- so we are very proud of her. I will post pics as they arrive LOL

2 comments:

suchsimplepleasures said...

it's always wonderful, watching your kids excel at something that they love! congratulations!
have a wonderful weekend!

Petula said...

:-) Isn't it amazing watching them grow like that and come into their own with the things that they like to do? It's so rewarding and sad all at the same time! :-)

Have a good weekend.


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter