Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

How was your Holiday?

That's right, I want to know! How was YOUR holiday? How many moms got what they wanted for the Christmas or Hannukah or Kwanssa or Ramadan season? I got an espresso maker (yes, I am a Starbuck's addict!), a gift card with a LOT of money on it, a beautiful robe, and lots of little things as well-
But, the best part was seeing ths kids open up all their things, and feeling thankful that we were all together on this special day.
So, let me know ladies, how was YOUR holiday?

2 comments:

Petula said...

Hey!! My holiday was good... I didn't get everything I wanted, but I appreciate what I did get. This has been a difficult year for me so just seeing the children open their gifts was good enough for me! OH!! And it was the baby's first Christmas so, of course, I got a few laughs out of watching her go after wrapping paper and plastic rather than her new toys.

Christina said...

It was pretty good. I got a few things that I really wanted. The best part was watching my son participate in his first Christmas.


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter