Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Friday, January 18, 2008

A Friday Meme for YOU!

OK , here are my answers for the Friday Meme- try doing it yourself also and leave me answers in the comments-



1. The last compliment I got was from my hubbo_____; he/she said ___I was smart!__.
2. I'm reading _nothing new right now, I need to go to the library!___.
3. I woke up today and thought _thank god it's Friday!____
4. Why does _Starbucks taste so good?____.
5. The last thing I ate was __Dinner last night- tortellini :)___.
6. January... __is a borning cold month....___.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __a Harley Ride___, tomorrow my plans include _motorcycle ride and dinner____ and Sunday, I want to __SLEEP IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!___!

No comments:


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter