Banner design by Vargas Media
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Starbucks

Hello all,
It's been a while, I know- buying a house and getting things together is a daunting yet rewarding task!
I was Starbucks today, thinking about how in my 20's I refused to patronize any Starbucks- it was my personal rebellion against the corporate machine. I managed to stay out of Starbuck's until 2000- when I was introduced to the Frappuccino- NOT COOL! One taste of the delectable Caramel Frappuccino and it was all over for me! I still miss the beatnik look of the urbane coffee houses I haunted back in the day that were second homes to film and art students, street urchins and trippy folk in general. Where I could see god forsaken terrible art for sale on the walls, and buy a chainmail bracelet to support the local artist who made it-
Back to Starbucks- this is also where I get my whole bean coffee- if you read back, you will see that I am a coffee snob lol
I buy Columbian, good stuff, by the pound. And I always get my small house coffee with it- if you are not aware of this deal, they are supposed to give you a small house coffee with every pound you buy. You must mention this lol- otherwise they won't give you one- I always get one for hubbo- because he is not one for the frou frou drinks that they make- he likes his coffee,plain and tall, dammit. Me, on the other hand, I like the frothy delectable kinds- these are also the ones that contain like, 2000 calories!
But, needless to say, I have crossed over the dark side. LOL!

No comments:


My Kids on Halloween

Swimming !

My son and his cousins trying to be good for the camera- it took about 6 takes!

My husband the Lizard Man- yes, we are reptile fanatics!

Got to love Frank! Chinese Theater Hollywood

Me and my boy in Venice CA

google ad

google ad

link share

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

add me

traffic swarm

web hit counter